My Tech Guys are committed to working with Project Watershed, and other local groups, to make our community a better place for everyone and preserve it’s natural beauty for future generations. As such we were grateful to be able to hand a cheque for $1000 to Dan Bowen, Technical Director at Project Watershed, in support of the current Kus-kus-sum project.
About Bob Wells
I have been involved in Courtenay's local governance for more than a decade and recognized as one of BC’s Top 40 under 40 in business. I am proud to serve as Courtenay's Mayor.
- Union Bay Unofficial Referendum Results
- Comox Valley Economic Recovery Task Force Website Updated
- CVRD Inaugural Meeting Nov 24, 2020
- City of Courtenay Council Meeting Nov. 24th
- Fifth Street Bridge AAP Complete: Borrowing to Proceed for Upgrades
- All Group Indoor Physical Activities: Suspended
- City of Courtenay Council Meeting Nov. 16th
- City of Courtenay Council Meeting Nov. 9th
- City of Courtenay Council Meeting Nov. 2nd
- City of Courtenay Council Meeting September 28th